Transfer Credit

Metropolitan Community College accepts transfer credit from institutions that are accredited by one of the following organizations:

  • Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
  • Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
  • New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
  • Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
  • Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
  • Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
  • Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC)

All courses taken at other colleges and universities become part of the student's permanent record. However, only courses equivalent to those in the student's 欧洲杯买球 program will be applied toward an 欧洲杯买球 degree or certificate.

While the 欧洲杯买球 GPA is used for an 欧洲杯买球 degree or certificate, the transfer GPA will appear on the 欧洲杯买球 transcript as a transfer GPA and be included in the combined GPA.


How will my classes transfer to 欧洲杯买球?

For information concerning prior credits and their acceptance at 欧洲杯买球, go to the 欧洲杯买球-Kansas City transfer information

Note: Transfer work may impact financial aid eligibility.